mercredi 15 mai 2013

10 Summer Trends: All White

All white

While graphic prints and bright colors are a trend this summer, their opposite is also something trendy.  Indeed, wearing white head-to-toe is going to be very popular for the fashionistas. We can find this trend in 2013 runway shows of designers like John Cavalli, Victoria Beckham, DKNY and many others.  

I will present a casual/edgy look and then a more chic look for this last post about summer trends. I would wear both outfits even if they are completely different styles. I started with a cropped jersey shirt from Victoria Beckham. I like the shape of it. I then added these fabulous Zalando crosses denim shorts. I want them so badly. To add other colors than white, i paired the look with this chunky chain necklace and the Tilly's olsen woman boot that looks like Dr. Martens. I think this outfit is perfect for any activities with your friends this summer.





For this more chic look, i decided to take this Rick Owens cotton maxi skirt. I haven't did an outfit with a maxi skirt yet even if i love these long skirts. So when i thought of an all white outfit, i immediately wanted to have a look with a maxi skirt in it. I paired it with this pretty front tie-up shirt. Because the skirt is high waisted, we are maybe going to see just a little bit of skin between the skirt and the shirt which is perfect. And finally, i wanted a hint of color and not a black pair of shoes because it would have looked boring and not that pretty. So these Lori's frayed madison sandals are perfect and i love the  blue color.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire