lundi 22 avril 2013

10 Canadian Designers: Erdem Moralıoğlu

Erdem Moralıoğlu

Erdem Moralıoğlu was born 1977 in MontrealCanada. He is a Canadian-born British-Turkish fashion designer. He launched is own label Erdem in 2005 in London. Moralioğlu has received numerous prestigious awards including: The BFC's Fashion Forward Award in 2008, The Fashion Future Award in 2009 and The BFC/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund in 2010. I already talked about him in my post on the London Fashion Week 2013.

I felt in love with his Pre-Fall 2013 collection. Every pieces looks elegant and worthy of a true fashion designer. It's my all time favorite collection of Erdem. This brand  is known for floral patterns that we can find in every runway shows or collections. Even if floral wasn't trendy anymore, his clothes would still look pretty and people would still dream to detain a piece of his creations. I really like the decor and the set of this photo shoot  The fact that there's two models in it is original and the clothes they are wearing are going well together.  
My second favorite collection from Erdem is the Spring 2011 Ready-To-Wear runway show. I remember that this collection was the first one i have seen of him and i immediately start to love his work. I loved this collection so much that i printed my favorite looks and i put it on my board in my room two years ago. At this time, the lace and floral patterns were very popular but even if it's two years ago, the outfits still look pretty and i would still buy some pieces if i could. His clothes are a definition of feminine and elegance. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire