lundi 22 avril 2013

10 Canadian Designers: Joe Mimran

Joe Mimran

Joe Mimran was born in Morocco but moved to Toronto, Canada at the age of 5. He's a fashion designer and entrepreneur best known for launching the Club Monaco and the brand Joe Fresh. I will talk about the fashion brand Joe Fresh. I never bought something from there because the clothes are really basic but i decided to create two looks with the few clothes we can find on the site.

The first item i picked up was a plaid shirt from the man section. I like the colors of it and what's better than a man shirt to have a casual look. To add a little bit of femininity, i paired it with leather shorts that were in fact, in the sport section. But they don't look like sport shorts so that's why i chose them. I think they would go very well with this plaid shirt and it will give an interesting look. Then, i  finished the look with some sport looking shoes. They look like a pair of Vans shoes. I like the electric blue of these shoes, i have never seen this color before on sneakers like this. This outfit is perfect for a not too hot day of summer. I see myself wearing it in longboard  or during a summer night with my friends. 



The second outfit is a more girly look and it's perfect for fall because of the pale colors. I love the metallic pants. I don't know if they are skinny or a little bit lousse. It would be better if they are tight. Anyway, these are the perfect pants if you want to turn heads in a good way. I paired it with a pale denim shirt that looks very summery. Pastel and pale colors make me think of summer and they are joyful. The look is ending with pretty and cute little heels. The peach/pink color add a touch of color and without this touch, the outfit would have look boring and not that attractive. I would wear this outfit to a barbecue party or to go shopping, etc.  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire