samedi 27 avril 2013

2013 Paris Fashion Week: Balenciaga

Balenciaga


Balenciaga is one of my favorite high-fashion brand and i always like its collections. For the 2013 Paris Fashion Week, it's Alexander Wang who was in charge of the collection. It was probably the runway show everybody was looking for. The clothes were very minimalist and i was a little bit disappointed by maybe the half of the collection. However, i find some looks that i like and i will present them. 




The first two outfits are the looks 17 and 20 of Balenciaga Fall 2013 Ready-To-Wear collection. I love the simplicity of the first dress. The cut is elegant and perfect for a chic night. The dress can look severe and give an old look but celebrity like Rihanna or Beyoncé who usually have a ''sexy'' look can easily transformed this dress in a more young and less severe look. I would have prefer it shorter because it's a little bit below the knees and it's too long for my taste. I love the second outfit. The fact that it's black really helps because it's one of my favorite color for clothes. It's very minimalist and Alexander Wang wanted to highlight the cut instead of putting extravagant patterns. Sometimes simplicity is the best idea, like in this outfit. I don't know if it's a one piece or two separate parts bit i like that the pants are very high waisted.
The look 7 and 11 are also two outfits i liked in this collection.  The first picture is showing a beautiful romper. It's very original because of the top. I have never seen a top like that and i find it very pretty. Little details like the folds on the bottom part make the romper looks even more likable. I could see someone wearing it during a chic beach party during summer with maybe a white blazer and some Greek sandals. I only like the top part of the last look. The bottom is too long and not very flattering and the boots don't benefits the dress at all and i don't think a lot of people will wear these.  Anyway, the top saves all the bad things in the bottom. I love dresses or shirts where the sides are open like this one. I have a dress with open sides and i'm sad that i don't have a lot of chic events to wear it. If the bottom would have been shorter and tighter, the dress would have been perfect. Paired with any black heels, it would have be a great outfit.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire