mercredi 24 avril 2013

10 Canadian Designers: Brian Hill

Brian Hill


Brian Hill was born in Vancouver and he's the chef executive officer of Aritzia. He started this  woman fashion boutique in 1984. We find now 55 stores in North America. It's the first time i heard about this brand and as soon as i saw the first few clothes on the site, i had a big smile on my face because there were my style. I had trouble to decide which pieces i'm going to put on my article because there were so many that i liked. So here's my favorite of all.


The skirt we can see in the first picture can look normal but i really like it. I like the sweatpants fabric and how the skirt still looks chic with a sport tissue like this. I always wanted something camo so there's no surprise if i chose these camo leggings. I'm in love with the two other shirts. They are my favorite pieces in the seven i chose. I just can't describe how much i like them.


I don't know how many times i said it but i really want something in the camo pattern. First, i wanted a camo coat, like this one. But right now it's not winter anymore and summer is near so i want ether camo socks or a camo shirt. Or both. I like the blazer in the second outfit. We can't see it but the print is little white hearts which i thought was cute. Finally, i really like the last shirt. It reminds me of the Balanciaga sweater that i absolutely love. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire