mardi 14 mai 2013

10 Summer Trends: Oriental Print

Oriental prints

Traditional Eastern prints are given a Western turn next season, with hints of Hanoi, Beijing and Tokyo coming through in Asian-inspired prints. Discover fire dragon, lotus flower, peony and hibiscus motifs in prints which comes from the other side of the world.

When i started my search of oriental print clothes on the site Polyvore (where you can create outfits), i didn't think i would find a lot of pretty pieces. Surprisingly, i discover these River Island pink oriental shorts that are so cute and high waisted, which is a must for me. I didn't want to have a to girly look so i paired it with La Garçonne cropped muscle tee that will create a more edgy and casual look. To had more style, i decided to put a Boy London snapback and some Zalando high top sneakers.


The next outfit is more girly and chic. I chose this Zara oriental print crossover top. I never liked crossover top like this. I thought it was for older woman. But this one is so pretty and i would certainly buy it. You just have to put a pale beige or white tank top below it or a bandeau. Then, i came across these Rebecca Minkoff leather shorts. I'm in love with them. They are so original because of the asymmetrical cut at the end and i also like that they can be both chic and casual at the same time. I finally decided to finish the  outfit with the Saint Laurent Paris triple ankle straps pumps. These are my favorite kind of heels and they go perfectly with the look.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire