lundi 13 mai 2013

10 Summer Trends: Stripes

Stripes

Fashion Week was unanimous: Summer 2013 will be striped. Whether skinny or fat, minimal or psychedelic, stripes every which way produced graphic silhouettes on the catwalk. Here's two look i did that show how i would wear this trend during summer. 


For the first outfit, i chose these Topshop stripe shorts. Since last summer i wanted a pair of layered short like these and i also wanted them high waisted. I didn't find a pair that was not too expensive so i bought a blue and black stripped pair of short instead. I still love them even if they aren't like i wanted. I think that paired with this galaxy top, it's very pretty. I'm just so jealous of this look and i would definitively wear this. I then added Céline butterfly sunglasses and some  blue banana studded shoes.


Here, the stripe item is this New Look burgundy stripe heart cut out top. It's so cute and original because of the heart cut out at the back. You can wear this with a lot of bottom to create different look. I decided to go with a more edgy look. More my style. So i paired it with Nelly black high waisted shorts that i absolutely love. I need a pair like this for this summer. I would wear it every day. Then to finish the look, i  thought that these Pastry black sneakers would look very good with this outfit and it gives a totally different look than if i would have paired it with heels or any other flats.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire