vendredi 3 mai 2013

2013 Paris Fashion Week: Céline

Céline


The Céline Fall 2013 Ready-To-Wear collection was a cozy/chic collection. All the clothes looks comfortable because of the fabric and at the same time, they had a chic appearance. It wasn't really my style, it was more for the twenty and older women who wants to look elegant and mature. 



We found a lot of coats in this collection at Paris Fashion Week. I will present two of my favorite which were the look 6 and 27. The first one is my favorite of the two. I think it's appropriate for every ages and will go well with almost everything. I like the fact that it's oversize and also that the sleeves are short. It allows you to see the outfit bellow and it become a little bit like an accessories and i love it. The color which is a navy blue is versatile. The clothes bellow the coats were the more normal possible because the central piece was the coat. The next is a more feminine one because of the color and the cut because it's more adjusted. I would wear it with an all black outfit and a white collar. It's perfect for a casual day during fall and winter.

The look 13 and 18 are probably my favorites of all the others. I love the top of the first outfit. It has a sport look because of the fabric and because it's oversize. I would definitely wear this shirt with black leather high waisted shorts and black or white converse or black Dr. Martens boots. The suede skirt is also pretty but i would have  prefer it shorter because it's not really my style when dresses or skirts are long. I like these kind of boots and i think it looks great with everything like this outfit. Finally, the second outfit is so original. Shirts wrapped around the waist are a trend right now and the designers decided to incorporate it into a dress. Everything is perfect in this dress and i'm just amazed by it. The boots are weird and i wouldn't wear the dress with them but for the runway show it's okay. The necklaces we can find in every outfits were a cute touch and they gave something more to the looks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire