samedi 4 mai 2013

2013 Paris Fashion Week: Stella McCartney

Stella McCartney


This collection for Paris 2013 Fashion Week was way more in the masculine side than the feminine side. There were a lot of oversize coats and tops and i didn't particularly licked it. I have read reviews about this runway show and a lot were saying that they were disappointed by this collection too. I found four outfits that i liked.    



Here's the look 18 and 19. I like the dress in the first picture but not really the coat. If it would have been less big and less exaggerated, the coat would have looked great but now it just look like if it's in a size too big for the model. It's sad because the dark colors are a pretty mix and it's a good idea to make a coat that looks like a plaid shirt. On another hand, the dress is pretty. I like the way that it's pleated at the end and that the pleated starts from the hips and not at the waist. I'm in love with the second dress. It's so original and i have never seen a dress like that. I like that it mixed two different styles which are: casual at the top and boho/chic at the end. Immediately when i saw it i was amazed and i'm still in choc of how pretty it is.


The next outfits of the Stella McCartney's Fall 2013 Ready-To-Wear collection are the look 8 and 26. I really like the first dress. It looks like the first dress at the top. Well, it's in the same pattern and fabric. I think that botton up dresses are so cute and great for summer and this one has a perfect length and the dark color is different of the usual pale colors we can find in this type of dress. I wouldn't wear it with this cap just because i'm not a person who wear hats and because i don't think it fits with the dress. The shoes, on a better side, are going well with it. I don't really like the last romper. It can look like a dress but if we look closer, we can see that it's a romper. I only chose it because of the pattern that i find cool and because i needed one more outfit to present.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire