mardi 23 avril 2013

10 Canadian Designers: Kimberley Newport-Mimran

Kimberley Newport-Mimran

Kimberley Newport-Mimran is born at Niagara Falls, Toronto. In 2002, she and her husband Joe Mimran (designer for the brand Joe Fresh) launched Pink Tartan. It's a womenswear brand focused on modern and sophisticated sportswear designed to accommodate the "day-to-dinner" lifestyle.

 The clothes we find there are casual and are for a large group of woman. I won't really buy my clothes there because it's very expensive for me and not really my style but there's some pieces that i found attractive and i will present them. This white dress/shirt is so original. I would definitively wear something like this with some heels. I like the bright orange color of the shirt in the second picture and the printed pants in the last picture. My favorite piece of the seven i picked up is the black and white lousse dress. I just love the look it gives on the model with the shiny shoes and the sunglasses. 
The next outfit i will present are more girly than the ones above. I like the printed pants in the first outfit because of the pattern. Right now i see this print everywhere in stores and i really like that. I would have prefer it in other colors by cons. The coat in the middle is so cute and puffy. It reminds me of Gossip Girl and it's definitively something Blair Walforf would have wear in this tv show. It has a preppy and girly style. My favorite outfit in the three is the last one. Obviously it's more my style than the two others. I like the shirt the most with the gold details because i would wear it more often than the skirt. I would have prefer the skirt to be more tight but the pattern save this little detail. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire