mardi 23 avril 2013

10 Canadian Designers: Eran Elfassy And Elisa Dahan

Eran Elfassy And Elisa Dahan

Eran Elfassy And Elisa Dahan are Canadian fashion designers. They grow up in Montreal and went to the same design school together. They both created the brand: Mackage and they launched their first collection in 2010. They create classic coat with a sexy, modern edge and the brand's signature sleek, chic silhouette. We can also find bottoms but everything they do is made with leather.



As you know, i'm a big leather lover. I probably said it a hundred of times in my previous article. So Mackage is a brand i really appreciate when i first found it minutes ago. Here's my favorite coats i found on there site. The first one is casual and i love the large collar and the color. The second one is a coat i wanted for a long time with the sleeves in black leather. I tried to make one by myself in my design class but it's too big for me. I wanted a leather vest without sleeves for about 1 year now and i like the color of the vest in the  third picture. Finally, the black leather jacket is a must for every girl and it's also timeless. It's a perfect piece for every outfit.
Many celebrities like Halle Berry, Eva Mendes, Freida Pinto, Blake Lively, Jessica Biel, the Kardashians and many others were seen wearing Mackage outwear and ready-to-wear collections. Aside the coats, we can also find leather bottoms. I really like leather shorts like these. I have a pair that i made last year and i can't wait to wear it during summer. This winter, i wanted black leather leggings but i never bought a pair so the one in the third picture really appeals me. I like the color of the skirt and the beige pants and if i would have to chose only one thing between these four, i would chose the beige pants.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire