jeudi 9 mai 2013

10 Summer Trends: Metallic

Metallic


Metallic don’t necessarily have to be silver or gold. This year metallics are everything from futurist to glam, metals to pastels. I really love this trend, especially the holographic pattern which i didn't put it in my two outfits that i created. 


The first look i created is a glam/rock look. I chose this Dsquared2 metallic bustier mini dress because i thought it was pretty and perfect for a night out with friends. I love this bright silver color that shines from everywhere. You will turn heads for sure. Then, i added this studded leather jacket to make the look less sexy. I really like jackets like this and i think it goes well with almost every look. Finally, as i said many times before, these kind of heels are my favorite at the moment so that's why i chose these black ankle strap shoes. Also, they fit perfectly with the outfit.



I really like this look. It could be something i will wear for sure. It's young, grunge, urban and a little bit feminine. Which is all my style. The feminine part comes from the Deena Box metallic skater shirt. The blue is just so pretty and different from the other metallic clothes we see that are either silver or gold. I though it would look better with a tight cropped top than a loose shirt. So i picked up this Alexander McQueen cropped bralet. And then, to finish the look i opted for white converse that goes well with everything and that i dream to have and for a black beanie that is very in style right now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire