jeudi 9 mai 2013

10 Summer Trends: Overalls

For this article, i created outfits to represent 10 summer trends

Overalls


All fashion trends return eventually and this time the 90's are back with the ever so popular overalls. I remember seeing old pictures of me wearing dungarees and until a few months ago, i thought that overalls were ugly and not fashionable. Now i'm totally loving it. 



I absolutely want an overalls this summer, i think it's so pretty and it definitively gives a great style. I also love acid washed clothes like this Cabo Sans Lucas dungaree. It gives a grunge look so i pared it with more feminine pieces. First, the River Island black and white stripe cropped top gives a more ''Parisian'' and romantic look and it softened the edgy look of the overalls. I would have picked a short sleeves stripe shirt but i didn't find one so i find this long sleeves shirt and i think it's as pretty as if it would have been a short sleeve shirt. Finally, even if it's three different patterns, i think the leopard print loafer are perfect for this outfit.



This is a more chic look than the other one who was more casual. First, the central pieces which is this black Isabel Marant overalls is pretty even if it isn't high waisted. I usually don't really like bottoms that aren't high waisted but this dungaree looks great. I paired it with this black cut out shoulder neck copped top. I saw a picture on the Internet and the girl was wearing a cut out sleeves shirt with an overalls and i find it so pretty that i recreated this look on my way. Then, to had more originality and color, i add Gianvito Rossi holographic pumps. I'm in love with holographic fabric right now and i want everything in it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire