mercredi 8 mai 2013

2013 Paris Fashion Week: Christian Dior

Christian Dior


It was Raf Simons' second prêt-à-porter show for the fashion house Christian Dior. In one word, he described his collection as: sensible. He took inspiration of Andy Warhol and even incorporated some early drawing of this artist on his clothes.


I kind of like this collection. The dresses were fun, cute and chic. Here's the look 2 and 13 of the Fall 2013 Ready-To-Wear Christian Dior collection. I love the first dress because it's elegant and there's something in the shape of the dress that really appeals me. It looks so good on the model and even without the half peplum top with a drawing on it, the dress would still have looked beautiful. With the Andy Warhol's design  it gives an artistic look to the dress. The second dress is cute and young. I could definitely wear this because it's not to strict for my age and because it has a young vibe. I like the skirt because usually, high low dresses or skirts are made with a soft fabric and not in a thick fabric like this one. It's different and the mix of the electric blue and the pale pink is great.
Now, i will show the look 19, 44 and 45. I really like houndstooth print and i myself have a houndstooth pattern tank top. I like to mix it with different patterns and colors like the designer did with this first dress. He mixed it with a pink crochet fabric and i think they go well together. I also like that the pink tissue is shorter that the one behind. We can't really see it but the second outfit is in fact a top and at the end there's full of folded tissues that creates a peplum top. I find i cute and the pants are pretty. Finally, the second look has a houndstooth print so that's why it pleased me. I like the bottom of the dress where there's a mix of a grey and black fabric and it looks like they dance. I liked all the shoes in this Christian Dior's collection for Paris Fashion Week because of the straps below the ankle.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire