mardi 7 mai 2013

2013 Paris Fashion Week: Paul & Joe

Paul & Joe


Sophie Albou-Mechaly, the designer for this runway show at Paris Fashion Week, put on a show about androgyny. In other words, she established a masculine/feminine style in her looks. I liked this collection, it was young, fashionable and wearable.



The first outfit, which is the look 5 of the Fall 2013 Ready-To-Wear collection is my favorite between the five i will present. I mentioned a couple of times that i like printed pants so it's not a surprise if these pants are my favorite part of the outfit. I also like the chunky vest. It looks so comfortable and almost like a dressing gown but if you wear it with the right clothes, like in this picture, it will look pretty and not like you are in pajama. I like the accessories like the glasses, the fur scarf and the suede shoes. The second outfit is the look 33. I like every pieces of the outfit but i wouldn't wear them together because i don't think it gives a great look. I mainly like the shirt. It's so pretty and i can easily imagine many options of how to wear it. 



Here's the look 8, 24 and 32. I like the yellow touch in this mostly white/beige outfit. This yellow color is so pretty and perfect. The fur scarf is also original and finish well the look. I don't like the turtleneck shirt behind in the second outfit. Except this one thing, the rest is pretty. If the shirt would have been a turtleneck, it would have look perfect. I'm in love with the shoes. I already talk about baroque pattern in a previous article and i expressed my love for it. This baroque blazer is so beautiful. If i was a little bit older and richer, i would definitely buy it. The rest of the look highlights the blazer because the shirt and the pants are simple and black. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire